I am currently recruiting Senior Consultants to join my clients growing consultancy team. My client is involved in change management, workforce redesign and organisational development predominately within Healthcare and wider public sector.
You will work with clients to help them solve issues, create value, maximise growth and improve their business performance. You will achieve this by leading the design, management and implementation of our consulting projects, taking direction from the Managing Consultant to whom you report, and providing project management direction and guidance to the Consultants / Analysts on your projects.
What you will be required to do:
PROVIDE Leadership: We thrive on delighting our customers and helping each other reach our full potential. Your responsibility is to:
- Represent the consulting business in its project work and interactions with clients
- Lead the engagement with clients to scope the projects that are assigned to you, clearly defining the deliverables, expectations, assumptions and resource requirements for the work
- Take accountability for the projects under your charge, planning and managing the work of the consultants assigned to the project, and/or working independently when required
- Coaching and mentoring Consultants and Analysts in the performance of their tasks, while developing your own leadership and coaching capabilities through your interactions with the Managing Consultant, Consulting Director and other senior members of the team.
CONTRIBUTE to Market Marketing: We want to be leaders in our chosen markets and be the 'go-to' consultancy for our clients. Your responsibility is to:
- Be aware of market changes and developments in your region and support the Managing Consultant in developing opportunities for new growth and business relationships.
- Lead aspects of client account plans and support the development of these accounts by building specific relationships with members of the client team.
- Support the Managing Consultant and other Senior Consultant(s) in your region in developing your regional account management strategies.
- Produce high quality bids and project propositions, supporting the Managing Consultant in pitching these to clients.
DELIVER Operational Excellence: To remain current we must deliver excellence and build on excellence. Your responsibility is to:
- Diligently define, plan, develop and communicate the workstreams, tasks, activities and resource requirements of your projects.
- Monitor implementation and ensure that your projects are delivered to time, quality and budget.
- Manage the risk of the project and propose appropriate and timely corrective action to mitigate undesirable outcomes.
- Promote a culture of learning across the resources on your project.
- Take editorial responsibility for the development of project reports and deliverables, leading or contributing to the writing of such reports as be necessary from time to time.
- Quality assure the deliverables on your projects
- Support the Managing Consultant in carrying out post-project delivery reviews and lead the implementation of any lessons learned with the team.
PURSUE Healthy Financial Returns: We have an ambitious programme to grow our business and create new opportunities for the team. Your responsibility is to:
- Support the Managing Consultant in costing new project opportunities.
- Monitor and manage the resource plan for your project(s).
- Closely monitor the billable utilisation and expense levels of your project resources, promptly alerting the Managing Consultant of any expected deviations from budget, and proposing suitable mitigating actions.
In order to be considered for this role you will require:
- 5 to 10 yrs. of management consultancy and/or industry experience, particularly in health, social care and local government.
- A Degree or equivalent professional qualification in a management discipline (preferably in business administration, strategy, finance, project management or healthcare management), or at least 5 years of operational management experience in one of these fields.
- Credible experience of business advisory assignments and project management, particularly ones which align with our key capabilities in estates and facilities management, asset management, options appraisals, and business case. development and implementation
- Experience of managing teams.
- Experience of working with clients at senior management level.
- Knowledge of the structure, practices and workings of the NHS, social care and local government sectors.
- A Business Case qualification, Healthcare Planning qualification and/or Project Management qualification.
If you consider yourself to be suitable for this role then please forward a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy