This main contractor Infrastructure Services team delivers projects that maintain and enhance the built environment. Part of that is their work to operate, maintain and improve large parts of the UK road network. Whether you're involved in frontline operational work, design, project management or office-based services, every day you'll be helping to improve the lives of millions of people.
To build on their success they are now looking for a Senior Bid Writer to submit customer-centric PQQs, tenders and related documents that achieve high quality scores for bids within highways, rail and other civil engineering sectors.
This is a key role where you will enable bid teams to respond to customers' needs by clearly answering questions and communicating benefits which enable the client to secure work and achieve its business needs whilst ensuring a successful outcome for our client(s).
- Manage and drive excellence across a team of direct reports and/or freelancers, providing coaching, advice and feedback.
- Facilitate win themes, storyboarding, answer planning and writing workshops. Deliver question analysis and response plans, considering quality scoring criteria, client requirements and preferences of the target audience. Conduct research, interview contributors and gather information from a wide range of sources.
- Work with subject matter experts, other bid writers and graphic designers to develop drafts into customer-focussed responses that are clear, well-structured and highly-polished, while ensuring consistency with brand and alignment with customer terminology.
- Contribute to review meetings and consider review comments from review team to enhance PQQs and quality bid content. Contribute to post-tender reviews and lessons learnt meetings, as well as sharing debrief information to avoid any mistakes are repeated.
We're Looking For:
- Significant bidding experience within construction.
- Experience in a writing capacity, delivering high-quality narrative to tight deadlines
- Proven ability to structure information, articulate bid strategies, identify win themes etc.
- Demonstrable people/team leading/ management experience
- Knowledge and experience within highways infrastructure highly desirable.
- Degree-level education (desirable)
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy