An award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy have a fantastic and rare opportunity for an Architectural Technician/ Technical Architect o join a their friendly team in Bristol. The consultancy work in a wide variety of project sectors ranging from small scale to multi million pound developments.
You’ll be provided with the chance to grow and gain your professional career development with a friendly, sociable team in a medium sized architecture practice.
A successful candidate will find themselves working in a modern, open plan office in Bristol. The practice prides itself on client relations and providing practical and imaginative design. As an Architectural Technician in this firm you’ll be valued member of a diverse team.
- Produce detailed drawings, Planning and construction drawings
- Attend regular meetings with clients and regular liaising with different consultants on projects
- You will be expected to be doing some Master Planning alongside Architecture therefore if you have experience in this area it would be preferable however not essential as training will be provided
- Prepare and develop surveys, plans, specifications, drawings, images
- Management of small/medium sized projects under Senior / Director supervision
- Positive and confident approach
- Strong written communication skills
- Motivated, proactive, organised, questioning and able to take initiative
- Strong UK Building Regulations knowledge
- Qualified in Architectural Technology or another relevant course would be desirable
- Previous of working on a retail or commercial projects would be desirable
- Revit experience would be preferred