I am currently seeking a Freelance Section Engineer for work on Water project in East London.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- ETemporary Works and other safety systems are implemented
- Ensure all works carried out comply with Health & Safety and environmental legislation.
- Ensuring all temporary works needs are identified sufficiently early and completed in accordance with the relevant procedures
- Undertake duties as directed by the Agent and Sub-Agent
- Manage engineers as required on site
- Liaison with the Site Foreman to ensure the adherence to safe methods of work
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Construction / Engineering or related discipline.
- Previous experience as a Section Engineer, Senior Engineer or similar
- Temporary Works Coordinator (TWC)
- Couple of references.
If you are keen on the role please apply now or contact Sam Jaffe 0207 743 7502