Section Engineer - Utilities
£35,000 - £40,000
Are you a Section Engineer with utilities experience looking for a permanent position work for a market-leading contractor? My client, a major joint venture on HS2, is currently recruiting for the above to work on a rail project in West London with an immediate start.
The project is one of the largest currently being worked on and will be ongoing for a number of years it will greatly impact the transport industry in the UK.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Management of sub-contractors
- Production of weekly rolling programmes
- Development of site based documentation including RAMS, ITPs, RFIs/TQs
- Procurement / ordering of materials
- Quality Control of the works / Health and Safety
- Providing support to site engineers
- Management of site activities
- Progress reporting
- Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Valid PTS card (Advantageous but not required)
- Previous experience working within the railway/civils environment
- CSCS card
- Competitive salary (up to 40k)
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a prestigious rail project
- A chance to work for one of the biggest main contractors currently in the UK
- The possibility of further long term contract work depending on performance
Please contact Joshua Misailidis either by phone (020 7743 7582) or via email at for more information.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.