Section Engineer required with experience of Permanent Way renewals projects for 6 month contract in Sussex!
The Section Engineer will be responsible for delivery of Core Track Renewals to a high standard to ensure delivery and handback is achieved to requirements and expectations.
Specific duties will include:
* Technical compliance of core renewals
* Assist with the effective survey, design and setting out of the renewal installation
* Accurate and consistent recording and delivery of the as-built details
* Liaise with the Senior and Principal Technical Officers to deliver a mutually successful conclusion
* Deliver the plan on a day to day basis
* Identify potential variations to contract and opportunities for added value to the Principal Technical Officer
* Effectively manage the utilisation of plant and equipment on site
* Ensure equipment is calibrated to required quality standards
* Report problems and issues to Senior and Principal Technical Officers
* Monitor of calibration and maintenance of equipment.
* Oversee the correct marking up of sites pre and post work
* Ensure quality of work done
* Promote and develop team working
* Conduct investigations and produce written reports as required
* Undertake projects and assignments as directed by line manager
* Delegation of suitable tasks to staff
* Economic use of tools and materials
To be considered for this role you must be an engineer with sound experience of Pway surveying and setting out and an awareness of Pway design and software, project planning, RAMS, CDM and Network Rail standards and procedures. You will also be experienced in site work and Track Handback. You should hold PTS and ideally COSS, have experience in Stressing, raising and removing speed, and TQS.
This role will be inside IR35 so pay will need to be PAYE or umbrella company, rates available for this role are in the region of £270 per day for PAYE to £350 per day for umbrella company.
Please apply with your up to date CV for consideration.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy