I am currently seeking a Freelance SCL Engineer / SCL Surveyor for work on HS2 in West London.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Working with subcontractors to ensure the timely preparation Risk Assessment Method Statements, Inspection and Test Plans, Permits, Consents etc for the works and that these are implemented
- Ensuring all temporary works needs are identified sufficiently early and completed in accordance with the relevant procedures.
- Ensuring Permit to Dig, Temporary Works and other safety systems are implemented
- Ensuring health and safety policies are followed on site
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Construction / Engineering or related discipline.
- Previous experience as a SCL Surveyor, SCL Engineer, Shift Engineer or similar
- Experience with SCL, Tunnelling, Mines or similar
- Experience in shaft construction, RC structures, waterproofing, formwork, and steel superstructures
- CSCS Card, SMSTS / SSSTS, IOSH, Tunnel Safety Training Scheme
- Couple of references.
If you are keen on the role please apply now or contact Sam Jaffe 0207 743 7502