I am currently seeking a Risk & Assurance Advisor for work on Power Networks around London. This role will fall inside IR35.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Creation of a risk based Internal Audit plan
- Independently lead and achieve audit assignments to the highest quality
- Liaising with senior partners, and external stakeholders
- Working within the Risk and Assurance team, provide advice and expertise to the business for effective risk management
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- Previous experience working as a Risk and Assurance Advisor or similar
- Degree or Accounting professional qualification or equivalent
- Health safety and environmental or engineering auditing experience would be desirable but not essential
- Couple of references
For more information or if your keen on the please contact Sam Jaffe at Anderselite.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.