Resourcer/Candidate Manager - Birmingham
Anderselite are currently looking for a Candidate Manager/ Recruitment Resourcer for their Trades & Labour team within their Birmingham office.
Your duties will be to support a Managing Recruitment Consultant with a variety of tasks including candidate name gathering, interviewing, candidate management, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance.
The types of candidates that you will speak to are: Electricians, Plumbers, Painters, Scaffolders, Labourers - the list goes on.
Typically, you'll be carrying out these types of duties every day:
- Sourcing and selecting candidates
- Networking and advising potential candidates
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Negotiating contracts and new starter packs
- Dealing with general queries relating to contracts, pay, timesheets, logistics etc
To be a great Resourcer/Candidate Manager, you must:Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to gain trust and put candidates at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Have the ability to prioritise
- Have good IT skills
- Be able to work to deadlines
Salary is negotiable and comes with a bonus structure to suit. Ongoing training and development given as well as an excellent working environment.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.