3-month initial contract
£14 per hour
New requirements just in for Resource Schedulers to assist our client at Stansted Airport on a contract basis. The contract is initially for 3 months’ but is likely to be extended for a longer period. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with the day-to-day functions of a busy airport and to gain further experience an operational role.
We are looking for someone motivated, ambitious, organised and driven to allocate airport staff for specific duties in line with their skill-set and current work commitments. You will oversea a wide variety of staff within baggage, aeroplane prepping, taxi servicing, security personnel and much more. In a nut-shell you will allocate resource for all staff in the airport apart from those who are employed directly by the airlines and restaurants/shops etc.
This position will be heavily computer-based as schedules and staff records are updated electronically however don’t be alarmed if you are not computer-savvy, training will be given. The most important attribute you can bring to the team is knowledge of either being in an operational-based logistics role (warehouse, factories, freight, produce etc) or previous scheduling experience in a fast-paced environment. This would also suit a graduate with some sort of operations experience.
Key responsibilities –
- Allocate schedules for staff in line with their skillset and availability
- Update and maintain scheduling systems
- Contribute to the improvement of costs and efficiency of schedules
- Staff administration tasks such as maintaining and updating computer systems with data regarding staff moves, new starters/ leavers and administering requests for annual leave, overtime, and shift swaps
- Take responsibility for personal and team compliance with Company Health and Safety Policies, ensuring safe working practices are maintained which minimise the risk to self, work colleagues, customers, and staff.
- Learn about the facilities and layout of the airport to assist passengers and airport users with their queries
- Demonstrate a flexible and helpful attitude, assisting in the smooth running of the airport
What we can offer you –
- £14 per hour
- 4 days on, 3 days off shift pattern (6am to 6pm) – alternative shift pattern available, please enquire for more information
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and inclusive team & gain experience with a fantastic organisation
Please apply today with a copy of your CV or give Nikita a call on 02380219108 for more information