Job Title: Regional Sales Executive / Business Development Manager (Midlands)
Location: Worcestershire (Or within commutable distance of)
Sector: Sales, Waste Water, Drainage, Sewers, Sewerage, Water, Utilities
Type: Permanent role
Salary: Circa £30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum + Package (Negotiable on level + relevant experience)
Our client, a leading contractor within the Drainage, Waste Water / Water and wider Utilities sector, is currently looking for Regional Sales Executives / Business Development Managers to join their team on a permanent basis, to help further grow the business and assist in cementing their status as a go-to contractor within this sector.
In this role you will be required to proactively and outwardly sell waste water services, which include but are not limited to; the cleaning and jetting of sewers and drainage, CCTV inspection to assess the condition of pipes/assets, as well as the remediation and re-lining of pipes/assets. The target client list is extensive and will include both large blue chip companies such as Highways England & Severn Trent Water, as well a various small to large scale clients, such as local authorities/councils, housing associations and key players within the industrial sector.
A large part of this role will include servicing existing clients to obtain more business, however you will also have equal opportunity to outwardly sell to new clients. The role will suit an experienced and confident individual who enjoys selling, and who enjoys getting in front of clients, meeting with them face to face, to sell the services offered and ultimately become the first person they think of, when additional work is required.
Our client is able to offer the opportunity to work with major companies in this sector and will also help you to grow and develop through your career. After proving your capability, it is possible that you could grow/develop/manage a team in your region.
Daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Creating a list of target clients within the industry and canvassing both new and existing clients, hopefully being able to pick up relationships with previous contacts you have worked with.
- Arranging/Attending meetings with key industry clients, selling internal capability.
- Selling waste water services offered to the industry, including but not limited to; the cleaning and jetting of sewers and drainage, CCTV inspection to assess the condition of pipes/assets, as well as the remediation and re-lining of pipes/assets.
- Working closely with the regional operations manager to understand internal capability, as well as liaising with them to ensure works are carried out as planned, for the client.
- Completing regular aftercare with clients, ensuring they are happy with work completed.
- Following up with new clients, to ensure you are their first point of contact.
Candidates will ideally:
- Have previously worked/made sales within the drainage / sewer / waste water sector.
- Have previous, industry applicable experience, possessing a basic understanding of the services our client offer, including; cleaning and jetting of sewers and drainage, CCTV inspection to assess the condition of pipes/assets, the remediation and re-lining of pipes/assets.
- Be a confident and proactive salesperson, who is keen to develop existing and new business.
- Be an organised individual who can work methodically to organise, diarise, and follow up on planned calls.
- Be I.T. literate
- Have strong social / relationship building skills.
For more information or to apply for this role, please apply for the role online or send your CV , or connect with Tim Smyth at Anderselite, via LinkedIn.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy