We are currently working with a leading Facilities Service provider to recruit a Regional Facilities Manager for a PFI portfolio in the South East London area
Responsible for operational delivery of all FM services within the region and ensuring that the service is delivered in accordance with all contracted standards & legislation, company policies and procedures such that all company employees, contractors and visitors comply with all relevant Health and Safety legislation and site policies and procedures.
Manage the delivery of the services such that all aspects of the service delivery are continually monitored, measured and reviewed to ensure that the contract remains within the operational profit and loss (P & L) budget and the financial targets within the company business plan are achieved or exceeded.
- Maintain an operational focus on: customer relationships, contract retention, service delivery, commercial performance, processes management and new business.
- Maintain regular contact with the client and all other stakeholders and deal with any issues efficiently and in a professional manner, deputising for the Contract Manager where required.
- To be aware of and proactively manage compliance with all legislation, client and company policies in force at any given time.
- Oversee the recruitment, induction and employment of facilities operatives
- Support the on-going training programme to provide all technical and safety training as and when required for all colleagues.
- Monitor and review all staff performance on an on-going basis and through the completion of the annual group and/or individual appraisal process.
- Manage all employee relation issues on site, including suspensions, disciplinary actions, grievances, redundancies, and absences.
- Monitor and record all unreported absences and proactively manage attendance of all contract staff.
- Manage the wages to budget and ensure colleagues work to the correct number of hours. Oversee all monthly shift reports before processing to payroll.
- Ensure that all machinery, tools, stock and materials storage areas are kept in a clean and tidy state.
- Through audit, inspection and implementation of remedial works and or actions to ensure that the contract locations are compliant with contractual obligations.
- Actively contribute to Health and Safety meetings identifying Health and Safety incidents and or concerns.
- Monitor and control agreed budgets and review with the Contract Management team at weekly meetings.
- Act as Duty Manager as and when required (including weekends and call-out rota).
- Ensure the emergency procedures are current at all times and that all staff and contractors are aware of them and a robust evacuation plan is in place and regularly tested.
- Experience of PFI contracts in a facilities management role
- Thorough understanding of facilities management methods, systems and safety requirements.
- Exeprience of contractor/sub contractor management
- Effective financial management skills.
- Have an understanding of current Health & Safety and FM related legislation and compliance.
- Experience of multi- site contract management with a significant size of workforce.
- Ideally IOSH /NEBOSH
- Ideally experience of managing a multi-disciplinary workforce
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.