Recruitment Consultant – White & Blue Collar – Leeds- £££ Competitive
We are hiring!! We are looking for motivated, ambitious, and talented individuals to join us in our brand new modern Leeds branch. We welcome recruiters from all sorts of backgrounds who fancy a desk in the Construction and Infrastructure sectors. We are an established firm who operate a flexible working environment, endless opportunities and earning potential.
Anderselite are a unique presence in the recruitment industry and leading recruitment experts to the built environment since 1984. Now part of the Morson Group we are showered with further resources and opportunity - only afforded by a parent company which turns over £850m!
With seven regional offices we have nationwide coverage. Our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide white and blue-collar, temporary contract and permanent talent to the construction, civil engineering, facilities management and rail sectors.
Due to some very exciting growth plans, we have several excellent opportunities for experienced consultants to join our Leeds team - our stunning brand new office in Toronto Square, working in a fast paced, high performing part of the business.
If you are a proficient communicator with excellent interaction skills, with the ability to maintain existing relationships and establish new clients within either construction (including residential), civils and rail sectors then please apply with a copy of your CV today or give us a call on 02380219128
You will thrive in this role/environment if you possess the following:
• Experience of meeting and beating targets
• Proven track record of developing business with new and existing clients
• A strong interest in building relationships
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
• A desire to achieve success
We are looking for someone tenacious to bring in new business and beat the competition!! Therefore, a competitive nature and a strong background in business development is a must.
- Uncapped Commission
- Quarterly Bonus Incentives
- 26 Days Annual Leave - PLUS Bank Holidays
- Flexible working
- Duvet Days
- Regular Weekly and Monthly Incentives
- Development / Structured Promotions based on Billings
- Quarterly and Annual High Achievers club
If this sounds like your next role please contact Debbie Swain..