Delivery Consultant / Account Manager - London
Anderselite are a unique presence in the recruitment industry and leading recruitment experts to the built environment since 1984. Now part of the Morson Group we are showered with further resources and opportunity - only afforded by a parent company which turns over £850m!
With seven regional offices we have nationwide coverage. Our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide blue and white-collar, temporary contract and permanent talent to the construction, civil engineering, facilities management and rail sectors.
As such, we have some very exciting growth plans for our London office and we are looking for an experienced Delivery Consultant / Recruitment Account Manager to join our Civil Engineering team.
A competent consultant - you will be a proficient communicator with excellent interaction skills, with the ability to maintain existing relationships and deliver exceptional candidates for our Civils sector - Engineering, Infrastructure, Highways and Rail
You will thrive in this role/environment if you possess the following:
- Experience of meeting and beating targets
- Proven track record of successful candidate delivery with existing clients
- A strong interest in building relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- A desire to achieve success
- A generous salary DOE
- Generous Commission Structure
- 25 days annual leave - plus Bank Holidays
- Monthly Incentives
- WFH options available
- Development / structured promotions based on billings
- High Performers all expenses paid lunch in various UK Cities - held quarterly
If this sounds like your next role please contact Debbie Swain..
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.