* Switchboard management, including taking and screening incoming calls and resolving general telephone queries
* Offering a professional and warm welcome to all visitors, ensuring to make a great first impression, check coats, offer beverages etc.
* Monitor the appearance of the Reception area, including meeting rooms and the guest kitchen at all times
* Issuing security badges to visitors and clients ensuring that security practices and processes are adhered to
* Receive and send out courier parcels on a daily basis
* Provide an efficient and customer centric front desk office support function
* Managing stationery provisions, including requests, restocking and employee orders
* Management of meeting rooms and boardroom, ensuring meeting rooms are tidy and well stocked at the beginning of each working day (i.e. flipchart paper & pens/whiteboard markers/ coffee pods if applicable and replenish accordingly)
* Assisting with catering within the Boardroom (servicing of lunches/clearing of plates etc.)
* Handling incoming post and frank all external mail
* Order taxis for colleagues and visitors
* Awareness of large events that could influence travel to and from the office.
* Responsible for adhering to all internal policy and procedures in relation to security best practice
* Inform IT and the SOC Security Team department to advise immediately of any security breaches
* Liaise and provide feedback to suppliers to ensure standards are maintained and improved
* Ad hoc administration support and other general duties at management's discretion
* Professional attitude
* Good communication skills both written and verbal
* MS Office Skills - Word and Excel
* Proven receptionist and administrative experience in a professional, corporate environment
* Demonstrable background in administration
* Proven administrative and prioritisation skills
Working Hours : 9:30 to 18:00
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.