Working with a leading contractor in the rail industry I am currently recruiting for a Lead Surveyor to join their team in South Wales and be responsible for the execution of all topographical and railway surveys in the region.
Reporting to a Project Manager, the Lead Surveyor will be responsible for:
* Undertaking complex site surveys
* Determine the most appropriate survey type in the planning process
* Complete and deliver land, overhead line, railway and gauging surveys
* Carry out setting out activity in accordance with design drawings and scheme plans
* Establish survey monitoring regimes, and calibration and maintenance regimes for all survey equipment
* Lead and coach engineering surveyors in all types of site surveys
To be considered for this role the Lead Surveyor must have experience of surveying in a railway environment and hold PTS and ideally COSS / SWL1. You must have experience of using totalstations, platform gauges, laser sweep, , GPS heights and staggers gauge, Mephisto levels, laser scanner and track measuring device. A good understanding of LiDAR would also be very useful.
The Surveyor will also be competent in various software packages such as Terramodel, LSS, Liscad, , AutoCAD, Microstation, Bentley Railtrack, MX Rail and competent in survey techniques such as traversing, topographical and detailed surveying, levelling, gauging, hallade and GPS / GNSS.
The salary and package available for this role is n the region fo £35000 to £38000 per annum with company van and fuel card and pension.
Please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.