My client, a major contractor, is looking to strengthen their Commercial team with a Quantity Surveyor for a major water framework. Based at one of their offices within the London Area, inside the M25, you will provide commercial support and leadership to projects/contracts and ensure that commercial discipline is maintained throughout the framework duration.
You will report directly to the Managing Quantity Surveyor and the responsibilities will include:
- Cost and Value management
- Assist with preparation, maintenance and agreement of Project accounts
- Assist with providing commercial and financial reporting information
- Ensure compliance with MWHT standards and procedures in respect of Commercial activities
- Subcontract procurement and management
- Assist with claims management
- Assist with control of project documentation
- Recording and assisting with management of change
- Management and Procurement of Subcontractors in accordance with the company procedures
- Ensure that sub-contract payments are calculated in accordance with procedures and legislation
- Understand the contractual requirements of project documents including the roles and responsibilities of all involved and the notices required to record change etc
- Understand and implement the contractual requirements of project documents including the roles and responsibilities of all involved and the notices required to record change etc . Coordinate any responses required with Commercial Management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree or HNC/HND or equivalent level qualification in Quantity Surveying or related construction subject
- Relevant commercial experience preferably with a contracting organisation
- Relevant CSCS Card
- Proficient in general IT application such as word, Excel, Access etc
- NEC3 knowledge and experience
- Water industry experience
- Civils experience
- M&E experience
If you are interested or have any other questions related to the role in question, please contact Joshua Misailidis, either by email at or via telephone at 020 7743 7582.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.