Job Title - Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor
Projects - New Build and refurbishment Residential, Mixed use and Commercial projects
My client is a reputable, forward thinking, regional main contractor.
A friendly SME with a great reputation.
The Role - based in East Staffordshire. The client offers flexibility - working from home. Site are based all over the North West area.
Job Title - Project Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities for the Quantity Surveyor
You will be responsible for:
Looking after 1 or 2 projects (travelling to North Wales, Staffordshire to site visits)
Submitting and negotiating valuations
Reporting straight into to the Director
Submitting and negotiating final accounts
Take accurate site measurements
Attending progress meetings with the construction directors
Office based role with site visits
Drafting contract programs
Generating detailed monthly project P&L reports
Ordering and negotiating materials and plant
Multi Trade Take Offs
Submitting subcontract / main contract tenders
* A relevant degree in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience working as a Quantity Surveying for a main contractor.
* Experience working on similar kinds of projects Commercial, Industrial or Residential projects
* IT proficient with Microsoft Packages, including Microsoft Excel.
* Valid driving licence to enable travel to North West sites
* A good understanding of construction methodologies.
£50,000 - £60,000
Company car / Car allowance
Company Pension scheme
If you would like to apply for this role please email an up to date copy of your cv
If you want to discuss this role in more detail my number is 07980 006 436
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy