QUANTITY SURVEYOR - RAIL (IP) - NORTH WEST - PERMANENT
Quantity Surveyor required to join a leading Rail contractor, delivering a number of Network Rail infrastructure projects involving station refurbishments, electrification, track replacement, re-signalling and major civils works. Working closely with the Managing Quantity Surveyor and the Project Delivery team, you will be required to oversee all commercial aspects of the projects.
- Previous experience of working on Major Rail projects and civil engineering works is essential
- Degree qualified, with a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience
- Ability to commercially manage a number of projects, maximising the contractual value where possible
- Experience of compiling final accounts
- Able to oversee the process of producing contract variations and changes
- Undertaking monthly financial reviews
- Working closely with clients and developing relationships
- Collating commercial information and producing reports for the senior commercial team
- Management of sub-contract agreements
- Assisting with tender reviews and tender documentation
- Processing payments, reporting, monitoring KPI's
- Competitive basic salary depending on experience
- Pension scheme, car/car allowance options
- Professional development & career progression
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a leading rail contractor in the North West. If you are looking for a new role, please get in touch.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy