QUANTITY SURVEYOR - RAIL (Minor Works) - NORTH WEST - PERMANENT
Quantity Surveyor required to join a leading Rail contractor, delivering work under a number of framework agreements. The works will consist of mainly Minor Works, ranging in value from£10k - £500k, and the ideal candidate will have undertaken his work previously. Working closely with the Project Management and Works Delivery teams, you will be required to oversee all commercial aspects of the projects.
- Previous experience of working on Minor works, Asset Management or CAM's framework
- Degree qualified, with a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience
- Ability to commercially manage a number of projects, maximising the contractual value where possible
- Experience of compiling final accounts
- Able to oversee the process of producing contract variations and changes
- Undertaking monthly financial reviews
- Working closely with clients and developing relationships
- Collating commercial information and producing reports for the senior commercial team
- Management of sub-contract agreements
- Assisting with tender reviews and tender documentation
- Processing payments, reporting, monitoring KPI's
- Competitive basic salary depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme, car/car allowance
- Professional development & career progression
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a leading rail contractor in the North West. If you are looking for a new role, please get in touch.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy