Overview of role
Our client are looking for either a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Manager to join their world leading Marine Infrastructure department.
As a member of the Commercial Team, you will provide proactive, informed commercial and contractual support to our clients Marine Infrastructure Business Unit, aiding the project life cycle on all RFQ's, tenders and live projects/contracts throughout every stage of the project life cycle.
This begins at the design stage, moving through build and fabrication or bespoke marine equipment - to the field execution of marine foundation and installation projects in the marine energy and infrastructure sectors.
Providing contractual support reviewing, negotiating and administering contracts as well as commercial support monitoring progress, controlling, and allocating costs and expenditure on projects to maximise income and cash flow, change identification and management.
* Aide the project life cycle providing support on the commercial and contractual arrangements of RFQ's, tenders and projects reviewing T&C's, identifying and managing commercial risk and supporting the resolution of commercial and contractual disputes with clients.
* Monitor and assess project financial progress including cost and value reporting and reconciliation. Support monthly financial reporting and assist Project Managers with the facilitation of invoicing clients for work completed in line with contractual arrangements.
* Review, negotiate and administer contracts.
* Price, forecast negotiate and agree and manage costs and budgets for projects and project variations as well as cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work. Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly.
* Perform risk, value management and cost control through the whole project life cycle. Identify, analyse, and develop responses to commercial risks.
* Preparation of final accounts
About the company:
Working around the globe, predominantly in energy and infrastructure markets, our client are the worlds leading, independent provider of both XL (extra-large) diameter drilling services and of geo-intelligence/asset integrity solutions for large constructions, infrastructure and natural resources. They provide the technical data and information required to design, construct and maintain large structures and infrastructure in a safe, reliable and efficient manner.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.