To provide a full Quantity Surveying function within a Joint Venture environment in line with the commercial guidelines employed within the clients Group of companies and those relevant to their specific JV obligations.
• Administer contractual terms and conditions for suppliers and sub- contractors
• Administer incentivisation arrangements as appropriate (NEC experience is essential)
• Support the assessment of EWNs and compensation events
• Provide regular cash flow forecast of expenditure for package
• Report expenditure against the package budget on a monthly basis
• Finalise contractors accounts and close out contracts for the project.
• Raising consultant, supplier or contractor instructions as necessary for signature by approved parties.
• Assist the package project manager in resolving all financial commercial issues
• Support the change control process and assist in identifying the cost implications of any proposed changes
• Responsibility for tendering documentation, procurement and payment of sub-contractors and where appropriate suppliers.
• Prepare and assist in monthly valuations
• Agreeing Final Accounts.
• Execute warranties and bonds in line with company procedures.
Along with having a strong QS background in the construction industry, we are keen to hear from candidates with the following
• 2-4 years main or specialist contractor experience in Commercial role.
• IT literate in Excel, Word and accounts packages.
• Full UK driving licence.
• CSCS card holder.
• CPCS Appointed Card
About the company
Our client is one of the UKs leaders in geotechnical solutions. Most of their clients contract with them on small jobs, and delivering these on time, to high quality, every time is what builds their reputation and makes them the contractor of choice locally.
As part of a global company, they also have the financial strength, know-how, capacity and the global reach to tackle larger and more demanding projects.
- Sector: Construction, Civil Engineering
- Contact: Andy McKenzie
- Contact Email: Andy.McKenzie@Anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 02380 21221
- Expiry Date: 01 November 2021
- Job Ref: 394241AMC