Quantity Surveyor - Bristol
Based in Bristol, the Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the commercial delivery of residential redevelopment schemes in the region. This is a key role where the successful candidate will have worked in a similar position for a main contractor/developer within the region.
* Ensure that all contract documentation and sub-contract documentation is completed and forwarded to the Commercial Manager for authorisation and storage.
* Prepare monthly CVR/CVC reports for presentation to the Business Unit Management.
* Monitor risk and opportunity schedules and manage risk from Commencement to Completion.
* Provide input and cost and value engineering advice throughout the design life of the scheme and attend design team meetings.
* Check and ensure compliance and issuing of timely Payment and Pay less notices to Subcontractors.
* Control, monitor and improve commercial processes and deliver the objectives and targets for the Contract teams.
We are looking for:
* Demonstrable in-depth knowledge of different forms of contract, specifically JCT, PFI and bespoke contracts.
* Experience of successfully delivering major housing schemes with values in excess of £10m.
* Successful applicants will ideally possess a BSc in Surveying and along with membership of a recognised construction body (CIOB, RICS).
* Experience in negotiating and agreeing both contract sums and conditions with stakeholders is also required.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy