Quantity Surveyor role - Spec House builder - Residential / Housing projects - 5* house builder - East Cheshire based office & North West projects
Location: All sites are based in the North West
A national house builder with a fantastic reputation seek a Residential Quantity Surveyor to work on multiple unit traditional build large development projects across the North Area region. The office is based in East Cheshire the sites are in the North West area also. This is an amazing opportunity for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join this award winning, national house builder who is after the opportunity to work on some challenging projects. A multi award winning developer with a fantastic reputation as a responsible and professional company.
* You will be reporting to the Commercial Manager working in the Commercial team.
* Taking off quantities from drawings and producing BoQ for tendering,
* Production of comparison spreadsheets upon receipt of quotations,
* Preparation of Sub-Contract Orders for Senior Q.S. checking and sign off,
* Measurement of on-site Sub-Contract Works for valuation purposes,
* Measurement, costing and agreement of Sub-Contractor variations,
* Preparation and submission of Sub-Contract final accounts
* Reconciliation of material invoices against purchase orders,
* Liaising with site manager requests for plant hire and material purchase,
* Sourcing the most competitive prices for both plant and materials,
* Reporting on any site delays and providing reasoning behind.
The successful Quantity Surveying candidate will:
* Have previous experience working for a House Builder or Main Contractor on Residential developments is preferable
* Have a strong knowledge of the residential sector
* Live within the North West area
* Hold a full driving licence
* Possess excellent communication skills
* Hold or be studying towards a relevant qualification in the field
* Have a demonstrable passion for construction
Salary and Benefits
£30,000 + £40,000
Pension plus contributions
Holidays plus bank holidays
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via LinkedIn alternatively you can send an up to date CV or call me on 07980 006 436 if you have any questions
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.