Home Working (with site visits)
Up to £300 per day
An excellent opportunity has arisen for innovative modular manufacturer who are at the forefront of the industry having been accepted on numerous nationwide frameworks. Due to a recent project award they are recruiting for a QS to oversee 2 projects that will be running concurrently worth up to £5 million.
- Prepare and issue standard contract documents.
- Preparation of Contract letters and associated documentation to the client including claims for additional cost, EOT etc.
- With the assistance of the Project manager prepare detailed scope of works for sub- contractors to price
- Valuation of sub-contract works on site
- Preparation of monthly valuations to the client
- Maintaining an accurate record of variations, determining if they are recoverable
- Preparation of project spend data and forecast costs to complete monthly via the CVR
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Experience working with a Main Contractor on projects up to £10m.
- Proven ability to run multiple schemes simultaneously
- Experience in project delivery project phases
- Contract and dispute resolution experience
- Good all-round technical knowledge including basic knowledge of Building Regulations.
- Working knowledge of commercial contracts (NEC and JCT)
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.