Quantity Surveyor - NEC contract - Salisbury
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for a Quantity Surveyor to be based on site in Salisbury. Ancala Water Services deliver water and wastewater services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales including the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
Working on an initial 24-month fixed term contract basis, the Quantity Surveyor will provide management of all costs and valuations relating to a utilities construction project within a MoD environment assisting the Project Manager in the administration of a NEC3 contract.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will ideally need to have:
- Utilities experience including mains laying
- Sound understanding of NEC3 ECC form of contract
- Member of RICS
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Ability to communicate at all levels to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Possession of a clean UK driving licence and to be able to meet the criteria for security clearance (5 years UK resident) is essential.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package and the opportunity to join a company that takes pride in delivering high-quality services and has exciting growth plans within the water industry.
If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.