Due to continued growth and an increase in orders over the last 12 months, our client, an established modular manufacturer who turnover in excess of £8 million are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to support the Commercial Director. The business is at an exciting stage of their development with a new factory in planning to help facilitate their growth over the next 5 years. They typically work on projects ranging from £200k - £2 million, across the education, residential and healthcare sectors.
* Prepare and issue standard contract documents.
* Preparation of Contract letters and associated documentation to the client including claims for additional cost, EOT etc.
* With the assistance of the Project manager prepare detailed scope of works for sub- contractors to price
* Valuation of sub-contract works on site
* Preparation of monthly valuations to the client
* Maintaining an accurate record of variations, determining if they are recoverable
* Preparation of project spend data and forecast costs to complete monthly via the CVR
The ideal candidate will:
* Hold a Degree in Quantity Surveying
* Experience working with a Main Contractor on projects up to £5 m.
* Proven ability to run multiple schemes simultaneously
* Experience in project delivery project phases
* Contract and dispute resolution experience
* Good all-round technical knowledge including basic knowledge of Building Regulations.
* Working knowledge of commercial contracts (NEC and JCT)
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.