I am currently recruiting a skiilled, reliable and efficient Quantity Surveyor to join my client in Gloucestershire.
In this position, you will be taking on projects at varying stages, from inception through to completion. The projects will vary in sizes ranging from £500k to over £10m. The role will also include traditional PQS duties, Contract Administration and Project Management.
Tasks will include, but not limited to (Depending on the commission);
- Preparation of Budget Cost Plans.
- Measurement and Preparation of Bill of Quantities.
- Preparation & Management of a Tender Process.
- Tender Analysis and Reporting
- Preparation of Contracts.
Post Contract Duties;
- Regular Cost Reporting
- Assessing Contractor Variations
- Assessing Contractor Applications
- Final Account Negotiations
In order to be considered for this role you will require:
- PQS background, but not essential.
- Experience with Cost Planning, Bill of Quantities and Post‐Contract QS Duties.
- Knowledge of JCT contracts.
- Good written communication and presentation skills.
- Confident when it comes to verbal communication.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- Relevant Quantity Surveying Degree.
- Salary negotiable, subject to experience.
- Health Care Package.
- Company Mobile Phone & Laptop.
- Company Pension.
- 21 day Annual Leave Allowance, plus Bank Holidays.
- RICS Professional Fees Paid.
- RICS CPD Courses Paid.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy