I am currently seeking a Freelance Quality Manager for work on HS2. This role will be based in West London and fall inside IR35.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control
- Management of subcontractors and QA team
- Leading quality readiness reviews
- Reviewing, approval and communication of inspection and test plans
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- Previous experience Quality Manager, QA Engineer or similar.
- BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Engineering, Construction or similar
- CSCS Card
- Couple of references