Anderselite are working on behalf of one of the leading wholesale food service provider in the UK. They deliver 1.5 million products to thousands of restaurants, pubs, hotels, schools and hospitals throughout the UK.
As a Quality Inspector, you are responsible for the quality of fresh product to specification, you will ensure the company maintain great quality product to customers which will include liaising and monitoring customer queries.
Sunday to Thursday 10pm to 6:30am
- Document the quality of product delivered and during storage
- Reject product that fails to meet specifications and standards
- Liaising with suppliers where necessary regarding quality of product and returns
- Instructing warehouse staff regarding rejections
- Work as part of the Quality team in ensuring high standards are met with a view to continual improvement
- Check rejected produce are isolated for return. Ensure control sheets are completed to reflect the correct information required i.e. temperatures, glass, brittle plastic and knife and scissor control.
- The ability to deal confidently with suppliers, customers and colleagues confidently
- Basic health and hygiene certificate
- Product knowledge of fruit and vegetables
- I.T skills
- Competent in both written and oral communication
- A competitive salary
- Company discounts on foods and award-winning products
- Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Real career progression and opportunities
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.