PTS SITE ENGINEERS - RAIL - NORTH WEST - CONTRACT
PTS Site Engineers required to work with a leading rail contractor based in the North West. The ideal candidate will be able to supply their own kit and have a valid PTS. Works will take place through the week, weekends and nights. Works involve platform extensions, track monitoring, erecting steel structures and other associates civil engineering works.
- Current and valid PTS
- Educated to degree or HNC level in Civil engineering or related field
- Able to supply their own setting out equipment
- Able to work weekdays, nights and weekends as required
- Extensive experience of working on the railway infrastructure as a Site Engineer
- Able to provide excellent references for previous work completed
- Setting out for drainage and associated civils works
- Track monitoring
- Producing as-built surveys
- Raising technical queries with the site agent and Project Manager
- Overseeing and checking sub-contractors work
- Reviewing drawings and ensuring all technical elements of the works are completed correctly and in line with the design requirements
If you are an experienced Site Engineer with a valid PTS, please get in touch.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.