We have a great opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer with experience of Protection & Control Design, looking to work on prestigious and bespoke high voltage switchgear projects for a leading multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy based in Manchester.
Due to a number of imminent projects, we are looking for an ambitious P&C Engineer, who also has experience building relationships with clients & suppliers and is looking grow and progress within the company. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of many exciting projects whilst further progressing your career.
· Electrical Design Engineer with a strong demonstrable experience in switchgear protection & control
· Experience with production of detailed design drawings for P&C schemes
· Knowledge of protection relays and UK practices
· Preparation of Switchboard GAs and Electrical Schematics
· Understand and implement projects from Tender Interpretation, through Design, Manufacture and Testing
· Experience working on Network Grid & DNO projects is plus, but not a barrier to a great candidate
· Technical support for Tendering
· Software experience of CAD, ETAP or AMTECH.
Essential skills and attributes:
· Experienced Electrical Design Engineer (Protection & Control)
· Background in Power Distribution, National Grid, ICP, DNO, or iDNO
· Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative to deliver high quality service to clients
· Good communication and technical ability
This is an excellent time to join the business, and the successful candidate will benefit from working with a very supportive and motivated team, who will provide a great foundation for you to progress your career.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.