Senior Project Surveyor and Project Surveyor needed to join our Western region of the construction business. We are looking for Surveyors to be based around the Bristol and South East Wales areas with a view to supporting a wide range of construction projects. These projects value at around £5 - 30 million.
* Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
* Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
* Assist in establishing clients requirements and undertake feasibility studies
* Perform risk, value management and cost control
* Advise on a procurement strategy
* Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
* Prepare and analyse costings for tenders
* Allocate work to subcontractors
* Provide advice on contractual claims
* Analyse outcomes and write detailed financial reports
* Value completed work and arrange payments
* Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use
* Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
* Value recovery and cost control
* Assisting in the production of Final Accounts
Who are we looking for?
* Qualified at degree level or working towards MRICS or equivalent professional level
* Demonstrable and proven track record working for a large main contractor in the construction industry
* Experience in working within a team
* A positive, proactive individual that works collaboratively with colleagues and the client team
* An expert negotiator with a keen eye for detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Confident and experienced in the use of Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
* Experience of working with BIM and computer aided measurement tools
* In depth experience of:
- Preparing Valuations, variations and final accounts
- Managing Sub-contract accounts & procurement
- Cost monitoring
- Producing, managing and forecasting Material procurement on site.
- Working within Company Best Practice Procedures
- Measuring and valuing works
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.