NEW ROLE - Assistant/Project level Quantity Surveyor - Utilities (Electrical) - Manchester based office and North West based projects - 07980006436
Job title: Quantity Surveyor
Based: office based in an office in Manchester
Site visits: North West based
A large utilities contractor based in Manchester are looking for either and Assistant or Project Quantity Surveying
* Preparation and Submittal of Monthly Valuations including additional Works
* Preparation of the Monthly/Weekly Cost/Value Reports
* Procurement of Materials and Sub-Contractors
* Managing Sub-Contractors Accounts
* Remeasurement of Completed Works
* Manage Project Costings and assist with project finance reporting / progress tracking.
* Weekly site measures & site liaison for records of events
* Costing and submitting variations
* Keeping all commercial registers up to date
* Performing Value management and cost control.
* Reporting to head office as per commercial timelines
* Arranging payments and valuing completed work.
* Subcontractor payment review and approval
* Must be very competent with excel skills - pivot tables, v look ups, if formulas
* All applicants must be able to work well under pressure / to tight deadlines and you should have some contract knowledge
* high volume low value project experience
* Experience working for an electrical contractor in a previous role - essential
Salary and package
To be agreed depending on experience
To register your interest in this excellent career opportunity, please submit your most recent CV to myself or call me if you have any questions on 07980 006 436 for a confidential discussion if you want to apply please send your cv
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.