I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Planner to join a multi-national Telecoms business, who provides the management and delivery of national and regional network infrastructure to major communications providers. This includes installations, improvements, repairs and 24-hour emergency response networks to high-speed fibre networks.
You will be working on large scale fibre contracts across Yorkshire. Reporting to the Operations Manager, your primary responsibility will be to develop and maintain an accurate programme of works.
* Develop and maintain a strategic programme of works.
* Liaise with senior stakeholders, both internally and externally to update and convey the strategic programme including resource and cost levelling.
* Development of multidisciplinary construction baseline project plans in collaboration with the project delivery teams when required.
* Ensuring client focused planning outpu.t
* Identification and tracking of all changes or potential changes to the agreed construction scope, ensuring that the relevant contract principles are applied and that the impacts are given immediate visibility to appropriate stakeholders.
* Ensuring accurate and timely planning, including progress reporting, effective measurement of key dates and milestones, stretch targets and critical path analysis.
* Receiving and understanding of all project programme data and integrate all construction activities to mitigate potential resource and workface clashes.
* Compilation of Project and Programme Information.
* Monitoring and Updating of Project and Programme Information.
* Pro-active and forward looking to support stakeholders in strategic and management decisions.
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication and presenting skills at all levels, customer focused, personable, attentive, active listener, confident and have excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of Planning Software.
The company is offering a very competitive salary, company car or allowance, 25 days holidays + bank holidays, private medical insurance, great pension scheme, Perks at work scheme (discount from high street retailers), free eye tests, 3 x life assurance, flexible working and free parking.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.