Greater London Area
Salary & package open to discussions
New requirement just in for a Project Manager to join a highly reputable Civil Engineering Design Consultancy on water and waste-water projects. We are looking for an ambitious, motivated, enthusiastic individual to support multiple frameworks across London, Yorkshire and the West Midlands. This position will be London-based with requirement to travel to sites on occasion. There will also be a potential to have a flexible working arrangement once probation period has passed.
You will be joining an integrated project team that designs infrastructure projects for the Water industry. Water experience is not essential, but we are looking for individuals with consultancy experience and will consider someone from an engineering background in either an infrastructure or commercial sector. This position would also suit a Project Engineer looking to progress into a Project Manager position.
- Ensuring that your assigned projects are completed in the most efficient manner to the specification, within the time required and within the tender estimate without risk to the health and safety of all concerned
- Promoting exceptional safety and delivery quality standards to direct and subcontracted work force
- Maintaining the clients’ reputation on a project by ensuring good relationships are maintained with joint venture partners and suppliers.
- Ensuring, in conjunction with the design manager, that an adequate technical, safety and environmental review is carried out for each project to ensure successful delivery
- Ensuring that appropriately detailed construction plans and method statements are prepared, in place and approved prior to commencement of activities
- Ensuring that all site non-conformities are reported, and approximate costs identified
- Ensuring all commercial aspects of the project are managed in a timely and proactive way giving accurate forecast and estimates
- Maintaining an appropriate practical knowledge and appreciation of all technical disciplines associated with delivering water and waste water design and build projects
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in civils/infrastructure project engineering or management - knowledge of water design is preferable but not essential
- Experience working in a Consultancy environment is essential
- Experience in multidisciplinary engineering environment is desirable
- Working knowledge of CDM and construction health and safety
- Minimum HNC/HND or equivalent qualification in a construction or engineering related discipline
- Must be delivery driven with the ability to set targets and manage and motivate multi-disciplinary teams to deliver to time, cost and quality objectives.
- MS Project experience is desirable
- Relevant CSCS card
If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to be part of an already established organisation with a forever growing presence, please submit your CV today or give Nikita a call on 02380219108