Project Manager - Nottingham - Permanent - Planned Maintenance & Small Works
Are you a contracts or project manager with experience of managing planned maintenance or small works projects on behalf of brewery chain clients, restaurant chains independent operators ?
We are currently recruiting for the role of contracts manager on behalf of a well-established contractor who specialise in the refurbishment / fit out of pubs and restaurants on behalf of brewery chains across the East Midlands and Yorkshire Regions .
Due to an increase of workload going forward into 2021 the contractor are looking for a contracts manager with experience of managing fast track refurbishment projects with values from 10k to 250k
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
* Appoint and monitor appropriate labour and site management specific to the project type
* Control and analysis of labour costs
* Produce comprehensive project programs
* Attend and contribute to client and contracts meetings
* Collate, manage and sign off snagging works completed by project support team
* Record variations from site and liaise with the QS team
* Responsible for site health and safety from pre-contract stage through to project comple-tion
* Responsible for all site health and safety procedures and compliance by all site personnel
* Manage client direct suppliers for projects
* Promote commercial awareness for on-site projects
* Liaise with supply chain team to ensure compliance and effective site set up.
* Take a lead role in snagging and handover meetings with the design team
* Ensure quality of workmanship in line with project designers
* Deliver projects to agreed program of works
* Monitor program of works and identify shortfalls and solutions
* Ensure relevant design and contract details are available to site personnel at all times
* To have regular meetings with the Head of Commercial and contracts team to report on and discuss workload, project difficulties and opportunities
Required skills and experience
* Excellent time keeping and ability to manage own workload and work to deadlines
* A passion for delivering a professional service and quality product
* Ideal candidate will be friendly, proactive, have good organisational skills and have a high attention to detail
* Must have good IT skills Microsoft skills including Excel and Project
* Professional qualification in project management desirable
* Experience of working in hospitality sector advantageous
The salary on offer is up to 45, 000 pa , plus a vehicle or car allowance , fuel card , laptop and phone .
To find out more , please forward a copy of your CV .
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.