Project Manager required to work within a specialist contractor based in Cheshire.
Work will be undertaken nationwide, so you must be happy to travel. We are looking for the project manager to be based within an hours drive of Chester, as you will be required to be office based for a portion of the working week.
Our client are a niche contractor, designing, procuring & installing bespoke water treatment units into large industrial facilities. Their client are usually large food manufacturers such as Cadburys/Nestle etc. They Turnover approx £8m per annum, and have a small team in place at present.
You will be responsible to take projects from an initial enquiry, through to completion and handover. This will include:
* Initial client facing meeting to better understand the need.
* Working on a design with CAD operators and the client.
* Procuring the specialist equipment to install at the plant
* Presenting the chosen solution for client sign off
* arranging CDM with specialist installation contractors in either a main or principal contractor capacity.
* Being site based while installation is being undertaken.
* Arranging for all commissiong to be completed.
* Handing over the completed project and providing aftercare where needed.
We welcome applications from candidates with a water process system background and ideally a mechanical background.
CITB SMSTS will be required for this role, as you will be required to be site based.
We are happy to discuss freelance day rates as well as permament salaries for this role.
Please contact Mark Warrington on 0161 8293964 for more information on this project.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.