A rapidly expanding ultrafast broadband provider are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their North West based Team.
The company itself offers one of the most advanced fibre network solutions in the UK providing. They predominantly supply the new build / housing developments ensuring the products are live prior the residents moving in.
With a unique take on the market and an exciting range of products this is one of the most exciting broadband start-ups in the UK. If you want to be a part of the journey, then apply today!
This role is to manage the delivery of several project deals from signed through to live. Further the successful candidate will be the escalation point for both internal and external customers should any questions/challenges arise.
Projects are diverse, and the ideal candidate would have extensive experience within Telecoms and knowledge of FTTP and FTTC.
Duties will include:
* Manage site delivery
* Liaise with Developers and report site status to the business
* Ensure any installation queries/challenges are addressed, resolved, or escalated
* Ensure the project is progressing within budget.
* Key Responsibility Areas
* Sales face of delivery on the ground with large building sites
* Meeting with Developers
* Manage regular site visits.
* Managing expectations on delivery
* Scheduling project meetings with Developers
* Working closely with BD Team (Internal)
* Providing reports on progress of delivery internally and externally
* Manage internal sales process
* Ensure weekly project meetings are attended
* Drive accountability across departments ensuring that all stake holders are delivering to project
* Ensure all departments are updated and are aware of any requirements/changes to process.
* Identify and Prioritise sites
* Work with Developers to identify and prioritise sites that are mutually beneficial
* Manage Escalations
* Throughout the project delivery, ensure that any issues are escalated in a timely
* manner and follow through to delivery.
The successful candidate will be safety conscious and will drive a safety-first culture with own team, suppliers and customers. It is important for Project Managers to handle any issues that arise with clients or team members and provide satisfactory resolutions and therefore you will require good problem-solving skills and be quality focussed.
The following experience is required:
* Experience in Project delivery or Customer facing Role for 2-3 years.
* Managed projects across multiple stakeholders
* Experience of working with design schematics, duct diagrams and work instructions.
* Knowledge of underground duct network
The jobholder is empowered with the necessary authority to make decisions appropriate to the execution of the responsibilities and tasks outlined and will benefit from excellent benefits including:
* A salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience.
* Pension scheme.
* Company van, fuel card, laptop & phone
* 25 holiday days per year.
* Perks at work
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.