We are currently recruiting a Project Manager role for a leading Facilities Service provider, to work on a maintenance contract across the Lincoln area
The role will be to oversee the day to day management of the Surveying team, programme management of annual Capital Repair and Maintenance programme delivered by the inhouse team of surveyors and partner teams
- Management of the 5 Year Condition Survey programme and Annual Condition Survey programme of the County Council estate delivered by the inhouse team of surveyors.
- Oversee the delivery of project / programme requests from Lincolnshire County Council either directly or with the wider inhouse team.
- Working closely with with the client and other departments to support the client team, and the provision of technical support to the inhouse and clients team.
- Preparation of Task Order Briefs on the Concerto CAFM system.
- Support for the Senior Account Lead, Sector Director and other senior members of the team to ensure all works are compliant with the company standards.
HNC within Building Surveying / Construction Management
Background within building surveying
Knowledge of NEC/JCT contracts
Staff Management experience
Programme Management experience
Project Management experience