Project Manager - Highways - Outside IR35
Rate: £300.00 - £400.00 LTD or CIS
Job Type: Contract – On-going – 55 week program
Job Description: Project Manager
- Undertake the management of Site Managers and Site Engineers
- Drive planning of project
- Manage and control all project resources
- Be responsible for the overall management of the project
- Ensure all Company Procedures are being complied with
- Ensure all Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Management Procedures are followed
- Be responsible for achieving high standards of quality and workmanship on site
- Ensure that all aspects of the project are effectively monitored and controlled
- Deliver project within programme and budget
- Manage and monitor subcontractors
- Communicate effectively with the project management team
- Liaise with client and designers
- Attend monthly progress meetings and compile monthly reports
- Introduce improvements and innovations where appropriate
- Control contract costs
- Positively promote the company wherever and whenever possible.
- Demonstrate previous experience in a Project Management role.
- Demonstrate strong communication and management skills.
- Experience in the delivery of Highways projects
If you are interested and would like further details please give Joe Lunt from AndersElite a call on 0161 829 3980.