Project Manager - High End Fit Out
Are you a project manager from a main contractor backround and have experience in managing high end fit out and refurbishment projects in the hotel , museum or high end residential sectors ?
Anderselite are recruting on behaf of of an award-winning fitr out contractor who specialise in some of the most prestigious museum and brand experience fit-out projects internationally in some of the most prestigious museum and brand experience fit-out projects internationally.
The contractor is a privately-owned high-end specialist fit-out company based in Chessington Surrey operating within the Luxury, Lifestyle and Museum Sectors.
They would like to hear from you if you are an experienced, conscientious, and self-motivated Project Manager with a robust background in high-end fit-out projects to join our expanding team within our Museum Sector.
Main responsibilities include:
• Liaison with clients, design teams and other professionals involved in the project to ensure all works are seamlessly integrated.
• Deliver projects on time, on budget and to the highest quality.
• Design Management.
• Financial and Budget control.
• Management of personnel, sub-contractors, and suppliers
• Developing and maintaining the overall project programme.
• Project reporting and
• Have a can-do attitude that always delivers on time and to the highest quality.
• Excellent skills in communication & presentation.
• Proficient at using Microsoft Office and Programming software.
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in ‘Fit-out’ Project Management preferably in Museums, however this is not essential.
• Have the ability and understanding to read technical drawings and implement requirements.
• International Project Management Experience, however, not essential.
This role could involve short travel overseas, when necessary.
To find out more , please forward your CV .