Anders Elite are currently looking for an experienced Highways Project Manager for one of our longest standing clients. The chosen candidate will have a strong background in Local Authority Highway schemes, generally ranging between £100k - £5mil. They must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a PM.
This role will include:
- Running a minimum of £10mil's worth of work at a time
- Running various schemes at once (Up to 8 schemes a time)
- Liaising with the end client on how they want the project to look as an end product
- Liaising with the client to keep them updated on progress
- Manage the work force
- Look at and plan up-coming schemes
- Liaise with the recruitment team on staff requirements
This job will include:
- Running the projects out of the Newcastle office
- Working flexibly between sites and working from home
- Organising and preparing the schemes process and stages before the start date
- Liaising with the tender team and organising future projects
- Helping ensure that Health and Safety is being upheld on your sites
- Looking at future progression into more of a Contracts Manager role in time.
- Vehicle/allowance, mobile phone, laptop, expenses, company bonus and share scheme
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE LISTED ABOVE, PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU IF YOU ARE RELEVANT.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.