Working with a market leading developer I am currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join their regeneration and strategic land team. The responsibilities in the role will include liaison with all internal and external stakeholders to take a strategic development from acquisition through to construction or sale, with a particular emphasis on civil engineering, ground engineering, utilities, parks and green spaces.
The key accountabilities in the role will include:
* Manage the development of the project masterplan
* Develop and deliver the project delivery strategy
* Manage the project delivery process from acquisition through design and construction
* Understand, define and deliver the overall success criteria for the project including time, cost, technical and performance criteria
* Control delivery costs, enable lead value management and value engineering
* Act as the key delivery and technical lead to coordinate internal and external teams ensuring that project deliverables are met
* Work collaboratively with the internal planning team and external planning consultants from development of suitable approvals through to discharge of conditions on project close
* Manage the project team and Commercial managers to realise the best solution and value for infrastructure works.
* Manage and coordinate legal requirements , obligations, sales packs, land quality statements.
* Manage procurement of resources, including design, engineering, and consulting professionals
* Work closely with the Development Manager so that the progress of the development is understood including development agreements and any 3rd party stakeholder management that is required and the plan aligns to the overarching development strategy
* Managing design and delivery progress, overseeing cost estimates and reports, and creating a master project task schedule.
* Lead culture on Health and Safety, ensure best practice in management and personal responsibility.
* Establish, manage and control project risks and opportunities, maintain risk registers and seek risk reduction from all parties necessary.
* Produce, manage and coordinate the project delivery programme in accordance with the overall business plan.
* Manage the change control process with commercial managers
* Ensure communication and information management throughout process.
* Manage project stakeholders. Create effective working relationships with customers, third parties, consultants and contractors who are working on a diverse range of objectives to ensure successful outcomes.
* Lead delivery meetings to manage the flow of project information between team members.
* Produce necessary project reports including acquiring inputs from internal and external parties.
* Arrange regular project meetings suitable to the stage of the process, incorporating agendas, actions and trackers, ensuring targets are achieved
The role will suit someone from civil engineering, ground engineering or remediation consultancy who has experience of working on large scale land and/or infrastructure development projects, and has experience of leading a design team. Other skills and experiences include:
* Proven track record in planning and controlling the delivery of projects
* Managing relationships and communications with multiple external stakeholders including consultants, local authorities, statutory bodies
* Commercial and risk management acumen
* Be highly collaborative and an excellent communicator
This high profile role offers a salary and package in the region of £60k to £70k with company car or car allowance, bonus, pension, medical and other benefits.
Please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.