Construction Project Manager - Hertsmere
My client a top tier main contractor is currently recruiting a Project Manager to be part of the team based on one of their projects in Elstree, valued at over £100m. Well known for their expertise in constructing large scale projects and it will optimise the design for sustainability, including sourcing materials that are local and low carbon. The project will use circular economy approaches to reduce waste over the Studios lifetime.
A proven track record in leading of multi building work-streams on large scale projects, and an engineering background, would be particularly advantageous.
The successful applicant will be responsible for 3 buildings on a development of 9 buildings, multi-storey car park and extensive external works.
* Experience of industrial buildings with associated offices would be an advantage
* Proven experience to manage a project team
* A broad construction technical experience
* Commercial and contract awareness
* Proven and effective Leadership skills
* Proven experience of implementing relevant Health & Safety procedures and culture
* Proven experience of managing complex logistics including multiple cranes and lifting plans
* Knowledge of Environmental, BREEAM and CCS systems and procedures.
* Competent knowledge of IT packages
In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, my client encourage and support further personal growth and development.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.