This role would best suit a Sub Agent looking for a step up into a Project Manager role. The position is to manage up to five contracts at any one time on the Canal and River Trust framework. These contracts typically tend to range in value from £200k up to £4million and are located between Sheffield and the Midlands.
This role reports into a long standing Project Manager and prospective candidates should have the following:
- Formwork reinforced concrete experience
- Come from an engineering background
- Experienced at managing your own workforce in a sub-contracting environment
- Knowledge of working on Water/Canal projects would be an advantage
- CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid, Civil Engineering Degree
- Assign, lead and motivate the project team to ensure all project objectives are achieved.
- Manage risks, issues and changes on the project.
- Work safely at all times, ensuring the safety of others and contribute to safe working in all activities.
- Maintain communications with stakeholders and the project team/organisation.
- Ensure projects are delivered within time scale and budget.
- Handover and closure of the project highlighting any areas for improvements and elements of good practice.
And to continually seek improvement in the following areas:
• Health and safety performance
• Performance of products & services
• Self-development and training
• The standards of suppliers and sub-contractors
• Site records
This role also comes with a great package
- Car/Car allowance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private Pension
- Death in Service
About the company
Our client, founded in 1985, continue to run the business with many family members to this day. They believe that forming strong longstanding relationships with their clients and suppliers is the key to their success and continual development of this is thier aim.
With a large team of experienced personnel; from site labour, engineering and management through to offsite project management. With considerable plant resources and high safety and quality standards, they are more than capable of completing complex engineering schemes as well as major and minor construction projects throughout the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for the next step in your career. Get in-touch to hear more 0113 242 0303, apply below or send over an up to date CV to Vicky.Rawson@anderselite.com