We have an excellent permanent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to oversee a wide variety of Clean and Dirty Water projects in Kent and the surrounding areas.
The company is very well respected and are offering a permanent position with excellent benefits and continuous professional development for the successful applicant.
The projects range from new connections on residential sites to huge and lengthy Industrial and commercial projects.
* Previous experience managing teams
* Experience of working with a Utilities Infrastructure Provider
* The Project Manager will be required to make sure the work is carried out safely and to the requirements of Lloyds accreditation as well as plan the work to achieve the required outputs and the teams meet the required production levels.
* The company has a 'mature' outlook, whereas you can map out your own day plan and take ownership of the current schemes, agree delivery dates with the developers, liaise with Networks for connections to the existing network
* You will also hold client meetings to ensure successful delivery of the projects
If you are a Project Manager with experience of running Clean and Dirty Water projects, who is able to commit to the concept that Health, Safety and Environment is a priority and you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply.
This is an excellent time to join the business and there will be well structure career path and exposure to large scale projects for the successful applicant.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.