Project Enginner focused on design required to work within a specialist contractor based in Cheshire.
We are looking for the project engineer to be based within an hours drive of Chester.
Our client are a niche contractor, designing, procuring & installing bespoke water treatment units into large industrial facilities. Their clients are usually large food manufacturers such as Cadburys/Nestle etc. They Turnover approx £8m per annum, and have a small team in place at present.
Your role will focus on:
* Using AutoCad 2D products to develop drawings.
* Using Microsoft products for reporting and costing
* Purchasing of equipment for projects
Other key responsibilities includ:
* Create and modify drawings for the sales team and the project / design manager.
* Produce initial layout drawings for sales packs.
* Create and modify design drawings.
* Compile safety documentation for site teams
* Compile O&M manuals for projects nearing completion.
* To maintain records and data, operate and maintain information systems and undertake general administrative tasks.
* To attend internal and external meetings, both on and off site as required.
We welcome applications from candidates with a good working knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering and has a design background
Please contact Mark Warrington on 0161 8293964 for more information on this project.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.