£25,000 per annum
Exciting new job opportunity just in for a Project Coordinator to join one of the UK’s leading principal contractor within Construction and Infrastructure on a permanent basis. We are looking for someone ambitious, talented, and motivated with a flexible approach to work.
You will be responsible for providing a support service to project teams by ensuring that project information / documentation is captured and stored in a methodical manner within Viewpoint and other systems for Projects for ease of retrieval by site teams. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to join a reputable organisation to contribute towards your professional growth and development.
Key Responsibilities –
- Support the Operational teams ensuring all relevant information is controlled and maintained in a methodical manner and issued within set time scales.
- Ensure company and project information management protocols and procedures are followed
- Be communication liaison for the teams including key documentation and handover information.
- Build effective working relationships with all members of the site team, up to and including Director level.
- Support the relevant Teams with the workflow process, including Asite, BIM360, Cognica, SAP and Framework Bulletin Boards.
- Creating internal and external document containers with Common Data Environment template or inviting and revoking internal and external users.
- Manage registers and audit site records regularly to ensure compliance with our BMS processes and procedures.
- Update and assist (but not limited too) the preparation of Project Management Plans, Temporary Works Documentation, Tracking of Audit Actions, Intervention Planning
- Generate and issue reports to internal/external parties when required.
What we need from you –
- Fully conversant with the Microsoft suite of packages i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other desktop publishing software packages.
- Knowledge and experience of using Viewpoint for Projects, SAP and BIM is an advantage
- Relevant experience of working in information management or related field.
- Relevant experience of working with Project Teams and managing Documentation etc
- Knowledge and/or experience of the Document Control Process at operational level.
- Willingness to undertake relevant qualifications
What we can offer you in return –
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning, long-standing organisation on some of the UK’s most exciting projects
- A great working culture and work/life balance
- Clear progression and development opportunities
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Equal opportunities employer & great staff retention rate
- A competitive salary & company benefits (details to be disclosed at next stage of application process)
To register your interest, please respond to this advert with a copy of your updated CV or give us a call on 02380 219108 and ask to speak to ‘Nikita’ for more information.