Are you available to discuss a Project Administrator role with a Refurbishment/Fit Out client of mine? We’ve worked with this business providing Site and Office Support for nearly 10 years and have a great relationship with them, providing them with staff of varying levels.
Our client is a busy Interior Fit Out company based in SW London. They require a Project Administrator to undertake tasks essential to the smooth running of this small, close-knit office. The ideal candidate will have some experience within the construction sector and be familiar with site and construction terminology and associated administration.
The following skills are essential:
- Knowledge of Project Documentation such as putting together O&M Manuals, Guarantees, Project Information etc
- PROCORE knowledge is essential
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Initiative and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Knowledge of Office 365 (including Microsoft suite – Word, Excel, Outlook)
Preferred but not essential:
- Experience working with procurement software.
- The role is varied and busy, so would suit someone who can multitask.
The main responsibilities are:
- Raising and Receipting Purchase Orders
- Liaising with suppliers and site operatives
- Organising accommodation/vehicle hire
- Maintaining training records (some knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation would be an advantage) ISO knowledge would be ideal
- Creating and Processing Site Folders
- Assisting with creation of Operation and Maintenance Manuals (O&M)
- Document Control
- Organising Site Health and Safety Visits
If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.